My Dreams and Goals

What do I want to do with my life. I always  ask myself this lately. This has been accruing in my head more often because I need to think about the future. Colleges have been e-mailing me and calling me lately. I have been applying for scholarships and colleges. I have decided to take my dream and future goals to Palomar. I will be taking my photography skills there. For the next two or three years. I will be needing to turn in more scholarships for financial aid. I will also be taking pictures as a side job. I will be taking pictures of my friend Brianna Roper . screenshot-2016-12-02-at-2-30-45-pmI will taking pictures of her for practice with my camera and to get out in the world.

She is a volleyball player. It will be allowing me to get work with inside lighting and outside lighting. I have one picture of her. This is my first time ever working with her and I had a great time.  I will be trying to get a Mac book Pro for my photos. I will be editing them on their. If i’m not able to get the Mac Book i’ll be downloading the pictures to my PC and will have to get lightroom for it.

I am really looking forward to be able to work at home and not have to bring all of my gear to school and having to share the computer with other students. It’s not that I hate it it’s just that i will like to stay consistent with it. It also bothers me that I only get to use the computer only on even days. It has been bunk only working on my photos only twice or once a week. But I am really excited to be working at home and not having to have issues with any other students and doing it for the rest of my high school life.

One thought on “My Dreams and Goals