Life Plane

Sample Life Plan

Irvin Delgado

ERWC, Ordonez

Period 6

Introduction

I will be heading to college next fall. I will be at Palomar Community College Studying film and photography. Everyone says that photographers don’t make that much money but if you make out there with a great photo. I will be shooting senior pictures for my friends that will be here next year. So I can get started and tell them to spread the word and then I could get more customers and start my own business.

But before any of that happened I will be trying to work in retail. Like I would like to work at Vans, or Nike it would be great to start there and help me save up money for my photo gear.

Physical Wellness

In one year I Would like to start getting back to shape like freshmen year. I would starting going the gym. I will being paying for my own membership. I will either be going to planet fitness or crunch gym in vista. I will be bodyboarding a majority over the summer. That helps with carbeo. It will help with my stamina. I will be making sure I will also be having fun with it aswell. I will be doing this with a lot of my friends like Noah Skalada. I will try to go with him every morning. I will be trying to get some quality with him before he heads off to Hawaii. But otherwise I will be with Cameron Schipper , Erick Mejicanos , and Suni Lesu.  I will be getting a Hurley Wetsuit online for about $169.97. It is a really great price compared to Vissla Wetsuits which are ranging from $189.99 to around $399.99. And I would like to thank Bella Rivera for showing me the Hurley Wetsuits , and showing me that they are made with the same materials and are almost the same products for a more affordable price. And this is what I will be doing so I can get back into shape.I will also be joining crunch gym this week. I will be running and lifting weights. I will be working out with my co-worker jose who is a Sophomore. He will be there to push me to be great.

Financial Wellness

In one Year I would like to have more money than what I Started with. I have just opened my first bank account no so long ago and had turned in my first crack in. I have joined the Navy Federal family. I have been told that I Would never leave because it is one of the best banks in the nation. I hear they give some of the best benefits as well. I was lucky enough to join during Youth week. I was given and extra $50 because of this. My Dad is also helping me he got me signed up n Navy -Federal And he also gave me and extra $100 but he said this is for trying to start to get my life together. Even though I’m still young and learning how money works with the help of ms.Campbell. I am excited to have money now. I will know how to use it. And I also know that I Should not get a credit card until I’m older. I know that credit cards can really mess up a my credit score and not help me get a House or a car or something big like tho two thing. Even though I won’t always have money on this I Will be adding money to my savings and will slowly but surely be saving money one way or another. My mother is also saving me some money as well which I appreciate so much. She’s the best.

Income Expenses Rest Goes to Bank Account
During School 380 A Month 150 A Month 130
After I have reached my Goal 680 A Month 250 A Month 430

Emotional wellness

I’m going to be real on this post everything is bunk as hell. Everything that is happening lately is whack as heck. It seems like everything is going in a cycle. I Wake up go brush my teeth and go to school. I do this everyday I Have been doing this for 12 years. It’s so bunk. I just want a break for a little bit. But For Sure want to get my degree. But knowing me I know that if I stop I would not go back and I will get lazy and stop. So I have to commit on staying with it and finishing my schooling and being the first on in my family to graduate from college. I have been freaking out aswell because everything is coming in so fast I honestly don’t know what to do i’m scared and excited and nervous so much is going on it’s to the point where I just want to separate myself from the world and not talk to anyone like my parents and friends and it’s not because i’m sad but its because im just freaking out because i’m at the point in my life where i’m happy with myself and don’t want anyone to mess me up. But I also know if I do that I would isolate myself from the world and I would be so lonely and have none at the end of the year. But thank god for mondays. I have a free period with Christiana and we sit outside  and she really gets me she is one of my inspirations to just enjoy life right now I Just love talking to her and i’m so thankful for her. I will be using this website to look and see what or how I can use this throughout the day.

Environmental wellness

Something I Would like to do for the would is just to pick up trash from the beach. I know everyone tries to do this but they don’t have a reason. My reason is because everytime I Go to the beach I Feel like it just looks gross every time. No one does shit for the beach the go they BBQ and they just leave all their crap on the the ground some time like WTF bro you can’t even clean your own shit up. They should just arrest you on the spot. I dont think its far for people that are trying to use the fire pit after them kinda get screwed. They have to clean around. Once I had to clean glass around the pit and I Stepped on it. The beach clean up I Will be part of is the group of people that just have constant beach clean ups. I think by joining them and trying to get my friends to join will help the community a lot. They will have to be there on time and for the whole time because the longer we are there the more trash we will clean up. Especially in oceanside. I always ask my friend with hey want to go to the pier. They always say no because the beach is always a mess. They say they would like to go to oceanside but the people there always treat the beach so bad to the point where it would do no justice to clean. I have asked them why don’t u clean. Everyone in a while they say yes they have cleaned it but by the time they are done it’s just a mess again so they just stop trying.

Social Wellness

I’m going to be honest i’m pretty much already a social butterfly but I Need one thing to learn when making new friends. To have a filter. I just say stuff to say stuff. But that could be worked on. But I Make my friends by Social Media or everyone in a while I Meet them by person. For example I meet my friend garret in person and I Meet my friend Matthew on social media. I busily have better conversations with garret because I See him almost everyday of the week and sometimes I See him for several hours a day during the week. But I Only see mathew every once in the blue moon. And yet our conversations are as tense as mine and garrets but it’s great to make new friends in different environments. I have also made a tight group of friends that I Have meet from another friend like Garrett has introduced me to My friend Makena Scott and know that is one of the closets friends I Have and yet I Have some old friend that I Haven’t seen in a long time or that I Have lost connection with over the years, I have meet the over multiple social media sites like instagram , twitter , and even snapchat. I know its kinda weird but you also have to think about it i’m not the most normal person to talk too so Might some of my friends in a really weird conversations or awkward situations.

Intellectual Wellness

Today I will be talking about how will help my grammar. I will be using word of the day. I will be looking at this web site in the morning and see what word it is for that day. I would  also be reading more and will be listening to audible book. I will be using this to help me in college. I am excited to use this in the future. I will be using it on my english papers. And while I am reading I will be challenging myself with the difficulty of reading leaves. I will also  be reading some of my favorite movies that are books like 13 reasons why , Harry potter , and The boy in the striped pajamas. Even though I do not like to read I would I have realized that it is one of my weaknesses . I know I need to get better at it. Knowing that I would need to write papers in college and trying to impress the teacher and get a good grade I would need to have great grammar and look smart. In front of my classmates. I would also like to get into great discussions about life and being able to make a great impression onto some people. But I would also like to use this in school now as well. Expanding my grammar would be cool I got inspired by Sahanna Bafia. She is a very close friend to me. And I am excited to see her soon to have a great discussion.

Spiritual Wellness

For this it will be going to get better. As a high school student.I always have anger problems. When I it doesn’t go my way it justs gets me mad. I try to stop myself but sometimes it just overpowers me. Like when I am sick it’s the worst I just want it to go away but now thanks to Ms.Ordonez I have found that meditation actually helps a lot more than just resting. It makes me relax and makes me work through the process of figuring out how to solve the problem. More more I do it the more it makes me realize I grateful I should be and thank everyone that ever givin me anything or has supported me it all that I try and do. I have so many families that have helped me be the person I am today. They have been families that I have knowed from what I played pop warner with there kids. And there are some families that have just meet me yet have taken me in as one of their own children. They have feed me and given me a roof over my head if I am unable to make it back to my house. They have feed me and have done so much for me. I would just like to thank them so much there is nothing I can do to repay them. But I love these families so much. They are simply the best and there are also some teachers that have made a major impact in my life Like Mrs.Wood , Mrs.Connelly , Mr.Gates, Mr.Stuckey ,and Mrs.Ordonez. You have all done so much for me and many more students.

Occupational Wellness

I would Love to be a professional photographer. I would travel the world and be able to go take pictures i would like to do. Being a photographer is being able to capture a monument of time and having it to remember it or to enjoy.

It would take me two years to get my associates but it will take  four years to get my bachelor’s degree.

If I go to a four year college it would be estimated around 168,088

I would have to have great awareness most of all. I would also need a game plan going into the situation and being focused on my subject.

I have interviewed my photo teacher Mrs.Olden. She was a photographer in New York. I asked her.

• What was an awesome thing you have captured?

“ I was able to be a few blocks down the street from when the Twin towers were knocked down. It was one of the coolest and scariest things I have ever lived through.”

• What did you hate about it?

“ I hate it when I have been planning a shoot and at last minute I goes through the drain and I am not being able to work with anything. But then it makes me good on my toes. My brain starts to work and it keeps me on my toes.”

• What did you love about it?

“ What don’t I love about being a photographer. It’s one of the best jobs the world. I get to travel and see the world. I just Simply Love it.”

There isn’t really a documented job list because you need to hustle and get the job.

I really don’t have a backup plan but I would just finish my GE and keep moving own.

Something that would help me is have great people surrounding me and trusting my ideas.

Resume

One thought on “Life Plane

1. Irvin, you’ve done a good job on this post; although you’re missing some requirements of Occupational Wellness. Additional changes would be to change the font for headings and include more images. Not sure how Garret’s picture relates and the title should be changed to Plan rather than Plane ; )